For FSX with Acceleration, or FSX Gold, only. (Why? Click here)
A few of the features:
- Highly refined flight dynamics: can and must be flown 'by the book';
- Airspeed effects flight control effectiveness;
- Realistic inertial starter sequence;
- Working weapons system, including accurate rate of fire and number of rounds;
- Accurate blue tracer rounds;
Folding Revi 16B has collimated gunsight;
Eight different researched paint schemes;
Accurate and challenging ground-handling characteristics;
- Photo luminescent gauges;
- UV cockpit lighting;
Droppable Drop Tank, that removes weight and fuel from the aircraft.cfg for realistic performance change;
Visual in-cockpit fuel flow check for drop tank;
- Fuel can be dumped when necessary;
- Working MW emergency boost system, to bring horsepower up to 2000 hp;
- Working oxygen breather gauge;
- Canopy can be jettisoned;
- Working emergency gear extension;
Wing slats that function automatically depending on airspeed and AoA;
- Wing slats are audible, as per real aircraft;
Authentic Bf-109 sounds;
- 29 page Manual with detailed info about both real and FSX operations;
- Tested in multiplayer;
Cockpit familiarization via authentic illustrations - you learn as the real pilots learned about their Bf-109K-4's.
Paint kit included, in the main aircraft folder.
Please note that in P3D.V2 onwards, slats will not visibly function (although aerodynamically they will continue to do so), and that users will need to change one sound file to a silent version. This does not effect FSX Acceleration users and first version P3D users.
- Two additional paint schemes are now available, on the Downloads page here!
Flight Replicas does not endorse the use of the swastika symbol. They are included in the downloaded product for historical accuracy only. The model available in this website does include the symbol on the fin when first viewed in FSX; these can be removed by installing alternate textures available in the relevant folders.